A website for videos. Flipgrid is a website and app that allows teachers to facilitate video discussions. Students are organized into groups and then given access to discussion topics.
- Develop digital and learn to learn competence as well as launch initiative and autonomy.
- Evaluate and reflect on their own learning process
- Develop speaking skills either in remote or live classes
- Enhance cooperative work
- Foster the use of new technologies
In a group at Business Administration and Finance, in all didactic units, they have to perform a communicative situation in pairs:
- Purchasing Office Material, to evaluate their IT and Speaking Skills.
This type of activity enhances teamwork, in fact they have to gather together to prepare dialogues and rehearse.
- Also, when working the Job interview and the CV, we use Flipgrid to make a presentation and a technique when you want to show your personal brand: an Elevator Pitch:
This student at Business Administration and Finance, had previously got a VET in Automotion. She makes a presentation of herself in English, highlighting her skills, strenghts and why she is suitable for a particular job at an interview.
Any other interesting activity with Flipgrid?