A project is not complete without adequate dissemination. Spreading our activities to achieve the project objectives is a must.
IES San Sebastián in Huelva contributes to the dissemination of the project in the following way:
- School Noticeboards/ Screen
- School Website. Project Website.
- YouTube, Vimeo
- Teachers’ Whatsapp groups in other projects
- In-school events
- Out-of-school events
1. SCHOOL NOTICEBOARD/ SCREEN
Our school Erasmus board, which constantly updates information on our projects:
KA 101 Jobshadowing in Portugal 17-21 May 21
KA 226 Huelva 4-6 Oct 21
KA 226 Lithuania 6-10 Dec 21
Antalya, Turkey May 22
In the hall there is a screen to project presentations related to school events. After the mobility in Lithuania:
2. SCHOOL WEBSITE. PROJECT WEBSITE.
Website at IES San Sebastián, Huelva (Spain):
Spain is in charge of the new website for KA226, every partner must upload their own material.
Spain is in charge of the design of the blog on eTwinning:
Our Facebook: “We Are Ready for Digital World”
Some of the on-site events:
–Dissemination in Lithuania:
Also published on facebook and Whatsapp groups
The links to our school webpage and eTwinning are provided on Moodle so that students can reach the information:
In the picture, Moodle for English subject at 1 Business Administration and Finance, 1 Office Administration and 2 Bachillerato:
7. YOUTUBE, VIMEO
YouTube link Lithuania Snow games
Vimeo link 3D Printer Spain
8. TEACHERS WHASTAPP GROUPS
Some of the main teachers’ Whatsapp groups at IES San Sebastián:
1. English/French Department.
2. The ALDEA Programme offers schools in Andalusia a series of resources and activities to make them more sustainable spaces; spaces where they work, through environmental education, for greater social awareness and a greater commitment to the environment. The majority of teachers take part.
3. KA229 on Climate change.
4. KA 101, also including KA 103 and KA 122.
5. Digital World, for KA226 members.
9. IN-SCHOOL EVENTS
– Canvas Master class by Ana Gutiérrez (on the right of the pics):
Carmen Ruiz is in charge of designing a poster. There will be presentations about apps for the school teachers.
Using Google Keep, we have made a list of teachers and their presentations
– Presentation on apps for school teachers or students:
Antonio Vázquez at a 4 CSE class:
Ana Gutiérrez presents Mentimeter
Carmen Ruíz presents Socrative
Carmen F Nevado presents Flipgrid
Olga López will be dealing with Cyber Security
-Presentations PPT / Album de Fotos Google:
- Tutorial to create WordPress posts
- Presentation after Mobility in Bubai, Lithuania
- Album de Fotos: Antalya Tk
- Presentation Athens, Greece:
10. OUT-OF- SCHOOL EVENTS
-Inercia Digital, Huelva:
Presentations at Inercia Digital: App Inventor (Antonio V), Paddlet, Splid, Trello,Duolingo (Carmen N)
Future Erasmus mobilities (Accreditation) with French teachers. Met at Europass School. Disseminating KA226.
–EOI Huelva (Official School of Languages)
Domingo Mora made a presentation about Ankidroid app, disseminating KA226
-Canal Sur TV:
– Valongo, Oporto (Portugal)
As part of the Erasmus Plus KA131 for student internships and teacher jobshadowing, we visited the Agrupamento de Escolas and shared a great experience at ES Valongo, a Secondary education and VET centre.
We had the opportunity to do a jobshadowing in several subjects: English and IT. So, it was a good chance to disseminate KA 226 We are Ready for Digital World, and also share teaching-learning experiences in relation to these subjects.
We met the school Headmistress and the Councellor for Education.
Teacher Carmen F Nevado delivered a Padlet presentation on some of her favourite apps: Duolingo, Splid, Trello, Flipgrid, Slido. Students also talked about their favourite apps and how they use them.
English was the vehicle for communication.
11. PRESS/ WEBS
- UHU, University in Huelva
- Inercia Digital in Huelva
- La Lonja in Huelva
- Huelva Buenas Noticias